Our company is based on the belief that our clients needs come first. Your health and well being is our main concern. When you arrive, you will be asked to fill out a health history so when you receive your massage, you are given the best care for your body.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best massage for your body.
Jody Tulloch LMT, ANMT has been practicing for over 14 years. She has 525 certified hours in massage therapy certification, 200 hours in Advanced Neuromuscular Re-Education, 30 hours in Business Ethics and has been licensed in Colorado and New Mexico. With the new licensing laws coming into effect in 2013, she is now licensed in Idaho.
She has worked for Chiropractors for 7 years, in the spa industry for 7 and recently moved into a space where she can refer and be referred clients in a counseling environment. This is a great opportunity to help people who need positive touch therapy, PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder) touch therapy and stress management. Jody's strengths are deep tissue, Neuromuscular re-education and trigger point therapy. She works closely with many athletes and clients that have high intensity workouts as well as people that have very high stress lives. She finds that an integration of therapeutic/sports massage with a relaxing environment works well to provide a well rounded experience for each client.The new facility boasts a newly renovated, relaxing and private office space filled with great energy, professionalism and easy access to the highway. This new space is located in downtown Meridian and is just off Main on a quiet street perfect for continuing the relaxation even after your massage.
Our therapist Rob Pyell, jr. LMT, NCTMB. Rob has been in the industry for over 12 years as a therapist and 11 years as an instructor. He is nationally certified and licensed in the state of Idaho. He belongs to the national association and is insured through ABMP. He works with the Idaho Steelheads as the team therapist, Boise State athletes when it has been recommended and works with local businesses providing chair massages for the benefit of the employees. Rob has enjoyed many years of success in the industry. Rob's focus is in deep tissue and sports massage. Rob works some evenings and Saturdays to better serve your time needs.
Our therapist Heather Case LMT. Heather graduated in 2005 with 660 hours in Massage therapy and has been practicing for many years since. Heather specializes in Swedish, Deep tissue, Trigger point therapy, Acupressure, Prenatal massage and infant and children's massage. She looks forward to working with people that are in need of body work as well as those looking just to decompress and relax. Heather will be available during the week and weekends to better serve your time needs.
39 E State Ave
Meridian, ID 83642
Located inside State Ave Counseling Center
We now have a second website provided through our National organization and liability insurance provider ABMP. The address is Trinitytm.massagetherapy.com. Here you will have access to our magazine designed especially for clients called Body Sense. There are wonderfully informative articles on here for your viewing pleasure. Please feel free to visit this website and get some great education in the process.
To make an appointment:
Office phone number: (208)957-7836
Click on the schedule now button located on our Home Page
Fri: 9:30 - 5
Sat: 10 - 3
Please be aware of the 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so within 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. If you must reschedule or cancel and the office is closed, please feel free to text me at 720-261-4760.
- Due to such high demand for appointments, if you cancel same day or no show you will be charged half of the cost of the massage before you are able to reschedule your appointment. If you have a Groupon, Living Social or Amazon Local deal you will be charged the cost of the voucher as it is half the cost of the appointment.
- Please also be aware that the scheduled appointment must start on time due to booking policies. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you massage might be shortened or rescheduled.
- Please try and be 10-15 minutes early to your appointment so you can fill out paperwork if you are a new client.
- Gratuity is not expected but is appreciated.